, she or he may raise the issue with Fanush ‘71 by sending an email at: [email@example.com]. However, Fanush ‘71 reserves all right to reject or accept any such objection or reservation. All users of Fanush ‘71 are required to abide by this “Terms and Conditions” of use. Failure to comply with the terms may lead to, among others, suspension of account or prohibition from access to the website.
- Site visitors/readers are required to use Fanush ‘71 services only for lawful means.
- Fanush ‘71 encourage its readers to share its content(s) in their social media profile, groups and related communities. However, the contents of our services must not be shared with anyone or with any other digital platforms with any modification or alteration.
- Visitors/readers are prohibited from hacking the website, or trying to get around our content security setup.
- The users must use the services only for non-commercial purpose, regardless of whether the person or entity is a commercial entity or not.
- Fanush ’71 can take down contents at any time at its sole discretion from its website.
- The user is specifically required not to associate Fanush ‘71 with any political party, racism, sexism or otherwise damage its reputation.
- The user is also prohibited from defaming Fanush ’71 or defaming any other person or entity, or commenting on any court proceedings that may amount to a contempt of court.
- Harassing, bullying or upsetting the people or any other user is strongly prohibited.
- The user must not post or upload any image or comment which is offensive or obscure or immoral. Personal attack by way of comment or image is likewise prohibited.